I General Provisions
- The administrator of Users’ personal data is PGWEAR Piotr Nierodzik, ul. Rzemieślnicza 30/46, 15-773 Białystok, NIP: 5422856418 (hereinafter referred to as:
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) – 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive
95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR).
- The data collected by the Administrator will be:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- processed for clearly defined purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- stored no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. Purpose and legal basis for data processing
- The administrator processes personal data necessary to provide and develop the services offered
available via the Website and its individual functionalities.
- Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) account registration, verification of the User’s identity and performance of the contract for the provision of services by electronic means in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, including in particular by ensuring the possibility of using the user’s account – on the basis of acceptance of the terms of the Regulations (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- b) communication with the User in order to provide him with the necessary information and maintenance positive and good relations with him, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- c) advertising products and/or services by the Administrator by sending Marketing Information (newsletter) electronically, provided that the User has agreed to receive such notifications via e-mail (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- d) for analytical and statistical purposes based on a legitimate interest of Administrator consisting in verifying the activity of Users and their activities preferences for the optimization of services and products and the functionalities of the Website
(Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- e) possible determination, pursuit of claims or defense against them on a legal basis
the Administrator’s legitimate interest in protecting its rights (Article 6(1)(f)
- In each of the above-mentioned cases (paragraph 2), providing data is voluntary, however necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Website.
III. The period of personal data processing
- Personal data will be processed for the period in which the person remains an active User
of Website (set up an active User account), and after that time for the period necessary to comply with the law, investigate or defend against any claims, but not longer than 3 years from the date of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- Data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until the consent is withdrawn with the proviso that the withdrawal of this consent does not affect the compliance of the data processing which it is subject to made prior to this withdrawal.
IV. Processing information
- Personal data, depending on the purpose of processing, may be disclosed:
- a. entities related to the Administrator
- b. entities cooperating with the Administrator,
- c. subcontractors, in particular entities supplying and servicing selected IT systems and solutions,
- d. entities servicing online payments,
- e. entities providing courier and postal services,
- f. law firms
- Personal data processed by the Administrator will not be transferred outside the European Union
Economic Area or to international organizations.
V. Rights of data subjects
- The Website User has the right to:
- access to the content of your personal data through the customer panel on the Website
- changes of data in the Customer panel on the Website
- deletion of data – in order to delete data, please write an e-mail requesting deletion to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- restrictions on data processing
- data portability
- object to processing based on the law justified interest of the Administrator
- withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, made on the basis of that consent prior to its withdrawal
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in a situation when he considers that the processing violates his rights and freedoms.
- There is no automated decision making in the data processing process for profiling.
VI. Final Provisions