Skip to content
- Any complaints related to items purchased at our store should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message should include a short description of the source of the defect.
- – The item under complaint should be sent to the following address:
PGwear Piotr Nierodzik
ul. Przedzalniana 8
- The seller will respond to any claim forthwith, within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission at the latest
- The item under complaint should be clean, properly packed and secured.
- If a complaint is accepted, the item will be repaired, replaced with a new one or the buyer will receive a refund.
- If a complaint is accepted, all shipment costs are covered by the seller.
- You can return an item purchased at pgwear.net store within 30 days from its delivery.
- Please print and fill the return form, you can download it here .
- In the case of orders from EU countries (except CYPRUS, CROATIA, POLAND), items purchased at a price exceeding €99 may be sent back free of charge. The buyer should contact us at email@example.com and request a return shipping label.
- We do not offer free returns of goods from non-EU countries.
- All items returned must be in an unaltered state.
- The seller may refuse a return if an item shows signs of use or lacks its original label.
- The refund is made with the same payment method that has been used for the original payment. The refund will be made forthwith, within 14 days from our receiving the returned item at the latest.
- The replacement of goods through our e-store consists in returning purchased goods according to the return procedure and placing a new order.
- If the customer fails to receive a parcel (the parcel returns to the sender), they will be charged for all costs related to the return of the parcel and to a possible reshipment of goods.
NEWSLETTER 10 EURO
- The discount voucher applies for orders exceeding €50. In the case of a return that reduces the order value below €50, the customer is no longer eligible for the discount.